CNL-T Publication Index: BibTeX
This database contains all the publications of Tatyana Sharpee and CNL-T.
Most of these publications can be downloaded in PDF format. They are made available for individual use only; contact the publisher and the author to receive permission for reproduction in any form.
Please report any errors in the publication database here.
Found 6 Articles
Found 2 Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Barabash, T. O. Dykman, M. I. Platzman, P. M. Smelyanskiy, V. N. Ripplon-induced tunneling transverse to the magnetic field, Phys. Rev. B, 58, pp. R10214-10217, 1998 (PDF)
- Ivanov, M. A. Greenberg, B. A. Barabash, T. O. Description of the behaviour of a dislocation ensemble with allowance for dislocation multiplication reproduction, Phys. Met. Metallogr, 86(3), 240-249, 1998 (PDF)
- Greenberg, B. A. Ivanov, M. A. Barabash, T. O. Blokhin, A. G. Comparative analysis of stress jumps in metals and intermetallic compounds: I. Description of two-stage straining, Phys. Met. Metallogr, 81(4), 374-380, 1996 (PDF)
- Greenberg, B. A. Ivanov, M. A. Barabash, T. O. Blokhin, A. G. Comparative analysis of stress jumps in metals and intermetallic compounds: II. Stress Macrojumps, Phys. Met. Metallogr, 81(4), 381-386, 1996 (PDF)
- Barabash, T. O. Eidelman, S. D. Necessary and sufficient conditions on boundary regime that guarantee stabilization of solutions of a model third order equation, Dopov. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukraini, 10, 5-7 (in Russian), 1995 (PDF)
- Barabash, T. O. Why does an aspen leaf tremble?, Quantum 1, pp 16-18 (in Russian), 1992 (PDF)
- Sharpee, T. Sugihara, H. Kurgansky, A . V. Rebrik, S. Stryker, M. P. Miller, K. D. Probing feature selectivity of neurons in primary visual cortex with natural stimuli Abbott, D. Bezrukov, S. M. Der, A. Sánchez, A. (Eds.), Proceedings of SPIE, 5467, pp. 212-222, 2004 (PDF)
- Barabash, T. O. Eidelman, S. D The asymptotic behaviour of solutions of boundary value problems for linearized KdV equation, Nonlinear boundary value problems, 7, pp. 13-19, 1997 (PDF)